Saturday, 26 March 2011

A laundry lesson.

Yesterday I washed my not-tight jeans. I knew I needed to wear them in the evening to meet my husband for the Korea-Honduras game, but I had to wash them because they *stank* of oil after going to a fish and chip restaurant earlier in the week.

I had to wear jeans, because it's still freezing here in Seoul, and we were going to be sitting outside for 2+ hours in the football stadium. There was no way I could wear anything else. I also had gloves and my ski-hat.

By the evening, my not-tight jeans weren't dry, so I pulled out my tight jeans, wondering if I could get into them. I could, but doing them up was a challenge. But they were on, they weren't too uncomfortable, I was ready to go. Fast forward a couple of hours and I was in so much pain. I had only taken one dose of clomid, but combined with the too-tight jeans... wow.

What can you do in this situation? I popped the top button open, and pulled my shirt down to cover, and just hoped that the zip didn't come too far open. I also put my bag on my lap, just in case. I felt much better.

So much better that I forgot I had done it, and only remembered as we were walking up the steps at the subway station near our house. By then from the walking and the steps the zip had come completely open. How my husband didn't notice I have no idea - I'd gone all across the city on the subway with my jeans undone.

5 comments:

Sushigirl said...

At least they didn't fall down! :)

mutemockingbird said...

I had to do that with some of my work slacks and I was always worried that I hadn't done the button back up again! At least it wasn't around people you have to see again!

Kat said...

Good points ladies - always look for the silver lining!

Jenni said...

And then there's the hair-band trick. loop it through the buttonhole, and then around the button - it holds them closed, but gives you that bit of extra room you need.

Cattiz J said...

Oh, that is a laundry lesson for sure, thanks for sharing =)