Friday, 25 March 2011

Small side effects

Had night sweats last night. I woke up all sticky and cold, with my husband stealing all the covers. I was also dizzy about twenty minutes after taking the tablets, but only for a short time. Not so bad. I was awake at 5am, but that might have just been because I went to bed fairly early.

This morning I had really bad period pains. Sometimes I have strong pains, sometimes not. Today I definitely do. I don't know if it's related to the Clomid or whether I would have been in pain anyway. It seems to have reduced a little.

Sorry this post is less than fascinating...

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Today is cd14 and although I don't have a postive opk and we've been traveling so I haven't been able to temp the past few days, I've had some crazy lower back pains like I would right before AF. And I have pretty much had cramps around my ovaries a little bit every single day since finishing the Clomid. Let's hope it's works like a charm for both of us!