Wednesday, 23 March 2011

The Wicked Witch

Yesterday was a really rubbish day. First of all, I had my usual pre-period spotting, and now this morning it is pretty clear. The witch got me again. So I turned into the wicked witch at work yesterday (though one little boy was particularly challenging in his behaviour) and was really sarcastic with my students. I don't like this kind of behaviour in myself.

Like everyone, I really hoped that I would avoid treatment. That this last cycle would be the one. But it wasn't, so we now move on...

Once I'm sure the witch has really kicked in, I'll call the clinic to go in tomorrow or Friday.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

It's hard not to hold on to that little bit of hope - even when you're pretty sure it's not rational. I actually thought about our chances on our own this month, right before IVF - until I remembered I was on the pill...

Michele said...

I'm sorry thatvit doesn't sound like it will be your month. On to the next step then, right?

Summastarlet said...

Sending hugs. I'm sorry the spotting has started..I hope at least the witch is kind to you. xx

Kat said...

I wasn't really expecting it, I was just really hoping that we might beat the odds, which I think everyone does before starting treatment.

I've made my appointment for tomorrow morning, so I'll try and update afterwards. I don't think I will need any procedures tomorrow (I don't think so anyway) so it should be fairly simple. Fingers crossed anyway.

Twinside Out said...

Stopping in for ICLW...hope your appointment goes really well. Good luck with your IUI cycle!!