Wednesday, 13 April 2011

2WW Day 5: Symptom Spotting

I think perhaps because suddenly nothing is happening I don't quite know what to do with myself. I don't have to go to the clinic, get probed, or take any medication. It's weird. Good weird, but weird.

Things I have done: ordered a bumper pack of cheapie pregnancy tests online. Who knows when they'll arrive but they are 10mIU. I hope they get here for next week. I have decided that even if we have a chemical pregnancy, I want to know, because then at least I will know my fallopian tubes are working in some way.

I've also been obsessively noticing cramping. I definitely have tenderness, but, as I keep obsessively reminding myself, it could be anything at this stage.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Fingers still crossed for you. I feel the same way about a chemical pregnancy...at least you would know that some part of your body works right.

China Doll said...

Definitely worth knowing... I'd do anything to get those 2 lines and know it's even possible!

Btw, I sent you a message to your BC account (couldn't work out how to do it here!).. do you still check it?

Kat said...

Just checked it - OMG! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you might be coming for a visit, but this is even better.

Jenni said...

Waiting is so hard. I hope that you get to have a whole bunch of symptoms - because it worked.