Monday, 11 April 2011

Clomid plus Trigger equals Headache!

I have had a massive headache for the last two days. One of those headaches that you suddenly realise you've had for a while and that doesn't respond to anything. One of those headaches that is still there when you're asleep and when you wake-up. I know it's a response to the clomid and the trigger, but that doesn't make it go away. It's exhausting to be in pain all day, and tonight I work til 10 o'clock.

I was just cleaning up the kitchen - my husband cooked last night which I appreciate, but I don't appreciate the mess he leaves the kitchen in - when I turned around and slammed my head into an open cupboard door. I just started hysterically crying and shouting at my husband that it was his fault because he hadn't cleaned the kitchen.

Oh dear.

4 comments:

China Doll said...

Oh no! Hope your headache goes quickly.. 2ww plus headache plus messy kitchen = emotional outburst! I'd be exactly the same! xx

Cattiz J said...

Ouch. Not the best combination. Hope it gets better soon!

luckyme said...

Sounds rough. Drinking more water than usual is supposed to help. I hope it passes soon!

Jenni said...

Oops, I hope that your head and your husband came out okay, and that your headache recedes soon.