Saturday, 9 April 2011

Details. 2WW Day 1

In order to reassure myself, I have been browsing blogs and looking at other people's measurements and such when they got bfps with IUI. So here are ours all in one place:

Clomid 100mg. 2 follicles at 14mm and 22mm. Lining at 10mm Sperm count: ? Motility 99%

Which all looks good, so of course now I'm worried about things being good, and it still not working.

In other news, I've been having some cramping this morning, which I've read is normal. I also found this link to CafePress's infertility line of T-shirts and other things which are awesome over on Mutemockingbird's site.

Right, must take the cat to the vet later today - why should I be the only one getting poked and probed all the time?

3 comments:

China Doll said...

Your stats look great - I never got to 1cm endo! Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Michele said...

I followed the link for the shirts, how funny.

Here's hoping one of those follies creates a baby.

Sushigirl said...

Hope you're ok and that the next two weeks go in quick!