Thursday, 14 April 2011

Symptom Spotting Part 1

Spring has finally come to Seoul, and with it I am dusting off my spring clothes. Yesterday I was wearing a top I haven't worn for about six months, which ties under the bust at the back, and therefore highlights the shape of my boobs.

At the beginning of the day I didn't notice it, but by the evening, I felt like a figurehead on a ship, walking around with my boobs leading me everywhere. I walked past a mirror suddenly, caught my reflection out of the corner of my eye and thought 'whoa! My boobs are bigger! I must be pregnant!'

The trouble is, am I imagining it? Did I become slightly aware of my boobs in that top, and then I noticed them more and think they were bigger, or were they actually bigger? Usually I would just assume that I had put on a little bit of weight, but actually I have lost a kilo over the last week. If I'm honest though, my bras are still fitting, and wearing my pyjamas now, I can't really see any difference.

I am still getting some cramping, but again that could be anything.

3 comments:

Red Power Ranger said...

Kat, looks like Ive stumbled across your blog at the right time.. a 2WW! I wish you the best of baby dust and hope Ive joined at the end of your journey and start of the Pregnant journey!
Tee
intertiliTEE.blogspot.com

China Doll said...

Hope the extra umph is a good sign ;)

Summastarlet said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is a great sign!! xx