Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Negativity

Day 11 post IUI

My hpts arrived yesterday while I was at work, so after discussing it with my husband I did a cheapie last night. Negative. The plan was to just do a cheapie, but I was so upset that I used one of the First Response ones just to be sure (I'm not wholly confident about the cheapies, there is a reason they're so cheap). Also negative. Cheapie this morning with fmu: negative.

I don't feel too bad because I don't think I've given up yet. It's still 4/5 days to my AF due date, (though it might be 3/4 if I count from the date of the trigger/IUI) but according to the box blurb a First Response should show by now it I were pregnant.

I still have some of the symptoms, but I think realism has well and truly set in.


3 comments:

China Doll said...

Feel for you but don't give up! xx

Kate Bentley said...

Too early!! - don't want to give you false hope but there is such a thing as late implantation.... xxx

Kat said...

Well, I started spotting this afternoon (3 days early) so I'm not holding out a huge amount of hope now...