Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Belated ICLW


I've finally got my internet reconnected! In the end all I had to do was call the company who have an English language helpline, they sent me a new password, but I didn't get around to it until this morning.

In IF news I did my third injection for IUI2 this morning. It was fine, easier that yesterday. I'm glad tomorrow is the last one for the time being though. Hopefully I won't get a chance to get used to injecting myself. The follitropin is making me more short tempered though. Dealing with the kids in class is really hard work.

I also finally got around to filling in and sending off my insurance forms. We have a limit on how much we can claim, and I was half thinking of 'saving' the money in case we head into IVF territory. In the end though, we decided to claim it back as it was adding up quickly, even if each individual thing didn't seem too much. Total so far.

2 comments:

marilyn said...

um....what is that in American dollars? looks like a lot though!

Kat said...

There is a link to XE on the page so you convert to whatever currency you need to. Apparently in USD it's 1,324.04.