Monday, 9 May 2011

Nothing Much...

Unlike most of the blogosphere, yesterday wasn't Mother's Day for me - it was Parent's Day in Korea, but it doesn't affect me at all as my parents are in the UK and our Mother's Day was a month or so ago.

There's not much going on for me. I calculated that I will probably have ovulated sometime between Thursday and Sunday, based on when I hadn't ovulated last Clomid cycle (I was triggered 13 days post Clomid day 1.) I have also had some tenderness which may have indicated ovulation sometime over the weekend.

So to be on the safe side I've had my husband on a 2-day schedule since Tuesday last week, to finish this coming Tuesday, just to be on the safe side (sorry if TMI, but this is a blog about trying to conceive, and that's what we're trying to do!)

I swing wildly between hope and hopelessness.

2 comments:

Karen said...

"I swing wildly between hope and hopelessness."

God, I know that feeling all too well.

JustHeather said...

Ditto what Karen said.
TTC is full of such amazingly wild emotions. We're at one of the spectrum on moment and then at the other end of the spectrum in a heartbeat.