Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Waiting for the Witch


The title says it all. I've had another BFN yesterday, so now I'm just waiting for the witch to show up so we can get started on our injectable IUI cycle.

While I may not be happy about the success rates of IUIs, I know logically that it helps the doctor get a feeling for how my body responds to certain drugs, which will all help if we head into IVF territory. I'm a bit worried about the injections (I don't hate hate them, but I'd rather not have them) but feeling OK.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Ugh. Sorry this cycle was a bust. I hope next month's IUI is a success!

Michele said...

I know how you feel about CD1,I'm right here with you.

knitting vixen said...

Good luck mate... maybe she won't show? You never know.
As for me, still checking my boobs every 5 mins to see if they are still sore :-/

Summastarlet said...

I'm sorry the witch is going to show up. :( Sending you lots of hugs. xx

Cattiz J said...

Sorry it looks like a negative cycle. I'm not a fan of injections either. We'll support each other okay! Somehow you get through even though it might not feel that way at the moment. Ugh for cycle day one - I'm there too.

Kat said...

Thanks ladies. I'm still waiting on the witch. I'm on CD3o now. The longer this cycle goes the more I'm worried that it's something like another ectopic, where it delays my period but doesn't show up on an hpt.

JustHeather said...

I know what you mean about injections. The little ones aren't so bad (so long as you don't hit a vein), but the bigger ones always take me a bit more mental preparation to do (and a few weird faces at myself in the mirror).

Thank you for your comment today. I feel that if we are talking about everything IF, everything needs to be said.

On a diff topic: A dragon baby would be cool! I love draongs. Although, being a dragon myself, I can only imagine the chaos it would create. lol

Kat said...

I was thinking about the dragon baby earlier today. I still have a year to conceive him/her so I'm still hopeful that it'll happen.