Sunday, 19 June 2011

Thoughts on the pen...

Just a short update.

My injection this morning really stung! The others have been fine, yesterdays was really easy, but today was really difficult and stingy. I don't use ice, as the needle itself isn't that bad, but it was difficult to get the needle in this morning and then it was super-stingy the whole time.

I think I prefer the pen to the needles, but only just. At the moment it's pretty much six of one half dozen of the other. It's still sticking a needle in my belly at the end of the day!

Scan tomorrow morning at 10am. Fingers crossed for lots of follicles.

8 comments:

Diana said...

I'll be thinking of ya!!! ::Fingers crossed::

luckyme said...

Ouch. I found occasionally one jab would hurt more than the others too. Scan tomorrow! Great. Thinking of you and hope there is lots to see :)

JustHeather said...

Good luck tomorrow morning!
I too had sometimes where the shots stung more than others. I wonder if those times when it did sting is when I hit closer to a nerve or blood vessel? I know sometimes I directly hit one and would have a nasty bruise for a while.

Michele said...

So freaking fast!!! I can't believe this is going so fast for you.

Cattiz J said...

Good luck on your scan!

mutemockingbird said...

Good luck! I'll be hoping for lots of follicles for you!

And I didn't think the pen was that big of an improvement over a syringe. Maybe a little easier, but once you are measuring everything else with a syringe I felt like it was easier to do it all the same way.

China Doll said...

Hope it all goes brilliantly at the scan today. I agree with the others, that some days an injection would just hurt for no good reason - still the same with the progesterone shots that the nurses do.. Thinking of you xx

TeamBabyCEO said...

Hi Kat-

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I also had the random stick that was significantly more painful than the others...and my tummy was looking all kinds of shades of purple by the time I was done.

Glad to find your blog. All the best during this round of stims!