- We have to wait 'til September for a FET. This is good for me as it benches me. Even though I know psychologically I need a break, I would have been very tempted to go for it immediately if the option was open to me. Dr K wants to wait the rest of this cycle, then the whole of the next one to check that my body is going back to normal.
- The embryos were/are all 'good' quality.
- It will be a natural FET.
- Dr K agrees that trigger shots seem to shorten my cycle. This IVF cycle from start to finish was 21 days. My natural cycle is around 30 days (from what I remember of it!) That's why I'm extra happy about a natural FET.
- If we end up having to do another fresh cycle, we'll worry about triggering then.
- We didn't discuss progesterone, but I'll bring it up next time.
- Had to pay for ICSI and cryopreservation today also
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a while. Maybe not 'til September, but at least for a few weeks. I'm not sure about reading and commenting. I want to as I want to be there for you all, but I'm not sure I can handle it at the moment.