- Been working like crazy the last week. This is officially a holiday week, but as I wasn't going away and I'm not in the middle of a cycle I took the opportunity to do some overtime. I'm teaching a lot and doing some testing as well, so I'm pretty tired right now.
- I met up with a fellow blogger who recently moved to Seoul this afternoon for coffee. I was a little bit nervous - being IF bloggers, we obviously knew a lot about each other's quite personal business. It seemed to go well (I hope!) and it's always nice to put a face to a 'voice.'
- I've had a bad Facebook week with lots of pregnancy announcements. Hidden a couple of people.
- We finally had some nice weather today - the last few days it's been monsoon-style raining.
- I'm hoping this weekend I will get around to putting up some pictures and photos about the place.
- My husband and I had a nice game of scrabble on the balcony (we love scrabble).
That's all folks!