Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Ready, set, FET!

We have a date - Friday 23rd, in 2 days. Lining at 0.7cm today, so hopefully it will get a bit thicker by Friday.




I also got a nice big pack of drugs as well, which I was glad to get. Astrix - which is basically aspirin, an antibiotic, Crinone gel again (beats an injection) and Progynova to keep my lining thick.


We're going ahead with thawing all three embryos - lets just hope at least one (though hopefully two) will survive the thaw. I'll probably update next after the transfer (assuming it goes ahead).

7 comments:

JustHeather said...

Good luck this Friday!! And woohoo on the goodie-bag of drugs. *grin*

Cattiz J said...

Yay for a date! Very exciting thawing three =) Hope they are strong little embryos then.

China Doll said...

Good luck for Friday...talk to you soon x

marilyn said...

this is exciting! Tell us more about the details. MY sister in law is about to do a fet..and I know I will do one int he future.

Sara said...

So exciting! Best of luck with the thaw and beyond.

Lora said...

Best of luck with your little frosties!!

mommyodyssey said...

here's hoping the little guys make it! Good luck!