Monday, 3 October 2011

One More Day 'til Beta

I decided against testing this morning. I was planning on it, but then yesterday I decided to wait til tomorrow. If the clinic only does the blood test 10dp3dt then using an HPT before that would just be crazy making if it was negative (see my previous post). I know myself and I would still be saying 'maybe it might be different in one more day' if there was any more time to wait before the Beta test.


So what do I think...?


Honestly, I'm veering on the side of it not working. This is a self preservation technique of course. I still have hope though, but I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Reasons to hope: I have some mild symptoms, though they could easily be explained as the drugs I'm taking. AF has not yet shown herelf, even in spotting (again, drugs) If this were a normal cycle she would be appearing until this week, so it's not that much of a miracle.


One more day to go...

11 comments:

Janet said...

I'm thinking of you...I have my fingers crossed that you have a great result tomorrow!

SurlyMama said...

Hoping you get a positive result! Fingers Crossed!!

Michele said...

Hoping for good news tomorrow.

Sara said...

I think not POAS is a good idea with beta day tomorrow. I hope the news tomorrow is good.

Red Power Ranger said...

Crossing everything and thinking of you. Wow you must be nervous as hell!!

Take care...xx

Ang M said...

Crossing everything for you and good news tomorrow.

Summastarlet said...

Go you for not POASing!!!! Very strong willed!!

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. xx

China Doll said...

I'm thinking of you (and have been through this wait)... keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow xx

Cattiz J said...

I'm nervous for you as well!
So, my reader says this post was written like 10hours ago. It's almost 11am here in uk.. need to check the time difference.
Fingers crossed!

Kate said...

hang in there. you are almost there.

wishing you the best.

Kat said...

Thanks everyone! I'm going to POAS in the morning then go in for the Beta. I'm not too nervous right now but I really don't want to POAS because I feel it's going to be negative. The longer I don't test the more I can put off the bad news :-(