- It's November, which means National Novel Writing Month. This is my 5th year, and hopefully my 4th success (I epically failed last year). Currently on target (on day 2 - big whoop). Best aid to writing ever btw - white noise generator. Apparently Jonathan Franzen uses one. My writerly friend turned me onto it. It's awesome, plus also seems to calm the cat down a bit.
- Knitting and stuff continues at a rate of knots (no pun intended). I have two projects 'on needles' at the moment, which I want to finish before starting a new one.
- I've started Korean language classes, after four years of living in the country - yes, it is embarrassing but I'm trying to put it right at least.
- The countdown to Christmas begins (at work at least) as I start to plan the Christmas parties for our centre
- No decisions made as yet about treatments.
Wednesday, 2 November 2011
Time to update, bullet style: