Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Long Day

Today is my long day at work, but I am determined not to collapse into bed as soon as I come in the door so I thought I may as well write a blog post.


It's CD32 and AF hasn't shown yet. I have not POAS, and I'm pretty sure writing these words will hasten CD1 on its way. Ever since my ectopic my cycle has been longer anyway, though it might have been longer before that as well, I just never really kept much track of it. I just always assumed it was 28 days.


I've been working, a lot, and trying not to think about infertility. Things are more or less fine, though I hate my schedule this term and have a couple of really long days.


I'm also trying to do Nanowrimo, but it's not going so well so far. I'm pretty far behind at the moment, though I still have time to catch up. 


We had the news at work today that our office is moving, though probably not very far and not until March, so we don't have to worry too much about it until after Christmas. We're all quite pleased about it though (as our office now is really cramped and old), and are hoping that we'll move to an area with better lunch options.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Glad to hear you're plugging along.

Good luck writing a novel in a month, that would really be some feat!

JustHeather said...

Yay and Boo for long working days. Like you say, long day can be good to help you focus on specific tasks, but sometimes it just sucks to have long days. :)

Good luck with the future work move. We went through an office change just over a year ago, but since then I've had to move my sitting place at least 5 or so times. And right after I've just gotten all my papers tacked back on the wall in the order I want. This last time I took a picture of the walls with my camera phone. LOL. It worked though!

I hope you do try the pumpkin pancakes! I'm going to see if my mother-in-law still has her can of pumpkin left and try to make them during xmas. :)

Sara said...

Keeping busy can be a godsend when you're waiting for a cycle, but long days can also be exhausting. Good luck balancing everything, and with Nanowrimo.

knitting vixen said...

Well Kat, any sign of the evil witch?

Kat said...

@KV yes, finally started spotting on CD34. I really want to give my body a break from drugs for a while.