- Dr K said he had expected to 'make it easily' the previous cycles, and he seemed sorry it wasn't the case.
- I was very determined and remembered all my questions.
- We're going to down-reg for 2 weeks (or so) before starting stimms. He says it will suppress my natural hormones and hopefully stop my period from coming so early. Also I assume I will be on aspirin and whatever the other drugs were last time.
- The best bit: We can go for 5 day embryos! Obviously it depends on whether the embryos make it that far, but as I thought the clinic only did 3 day transfers I'm very, very pleased with this.
- Go back on Feb 1st for an ultrasound to check for ovulation and start downregging.
I still don't feel confident that we will get pregnant, but I'm happy with how this appointment went.