Trigger tonight. I feel so bloated and painful that I'm scared I'll ovulate, but I've had another cetrotide shot this morning so all should be well. I start antibiotics tomorrow night, and retrieval is 8am Thursday morning.
We have 'more than ten' follicles, but of course not all of them will have quality eggs. We also decided to go ahead with ICSI, even though dh's sperm are normal, to make as many embryos as possible. As the clinic does it anyway if sperm look 'sluggish' I'd rather know ahead of time that we're going to get as many embies as we can.
Lining at 0.9 or 1cm. I can't remember.
Dr K seems confident we'll get some 5 day blastos. I hope we have enough for this cycle and some for the freezer if this go around doesn't work out for us.