Monday, 13 February 2012

I Don't Like Mondays

I don't like Mondays because the clinic is always busy on a Monday morning, today being no exception. Waiting waiting waiting at every turn, but luckily I didn't have any freak outs today.

  • 3 more days of stimms at 150 Gonal F twice a day, back on Thursday for repeat scan
  • Only one blood vial drawn today. Yay!
  • Another $600, bring us to $1300 in under a week. Our last fresh cycle cost just over $4000, so I know we have a way to go yet! Luckily it's pay day on Thursday
Thats all for now as I need to get ready to go to work - busy day ahead.

3 comments:

NewYearMum said...

Our clinic is always so busy too... and you could cut the tension in the waiting room with a knife ! All us IFers anxious waiting... but always surprises me how no-one ever talks to each other. Good luck for your scan :)) xo

knitting vixen said...

Wow eye-watering figures.

Good luck with your scan on Thursday,hope there's lots of nice juicy follies waiting to be triggered.

JustHeather said...

I'm definitely with you on not liking Mondays. No freak outs is good. :)